10&11/03 | 13-16H
1ST LADIES THEMATIC SEMINAR| Chiara Greco
I am happy to present the 1st Ladies Thematic Seminar of the year: WALKING!
Through simple to more complex excercises we will explore all we know about Walking in Tango. We will study and practice body movement to achieve fluidity in the walk, balance and energy control.
FORMAT: four progressive sessions of 90 mins each - two sessions per day - during which participants will learn, practice and explore the following topics:
- Technical Concepts:
- Pisada, posture, balance and alignment
- Movement mechanics, direction, expansion
- Impulse, interpretation and reaction
What to bring:
- tango shoes, socks or jazz shoes, and comfortable cloths.
- a young spirit, an open mind, focus, energy and lots of passion for this dance!
- Adults: EUR 30/1 day | EUR 50/2 days
- Students price: EUR 25/1day | EUR 45/2 days
Teaching Languages: English/Spanish